One goal of UbiCrypt is a Ph.D. training program which incorporates methods from more than one subdiscipline. In order to achieve this goal, each doctoral student will be supervised by at least two PIs.
On this page you find examples and short describtions of dissertation topics. All projects are linked to ongoing international research efforts.
- Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- New Directions in Lightweight Cryptography
- Novel Concepts in Cryptographic Hardware
- Novel Symmetric Cryptanalytic Techniques Over GF (2)
- Reduction-based Analysis of Real-World Cryptographic Protocols
- Acoustic CAPTCHAs
- Securing Hardware and Devices
- Privacy-preserving Learning
- Retrofitting Security in Complex Software Systems